Wonder Camp is the epitome of a true summer camp experience.
Technology is largely left at the door and our days are filled with games and activities to explore the world around us. From traditional camp crafts and songs, to engaging in super cool workshops, Wonder Camp has it all. We even get to swim in Branksome Hall’s two saltwater swimming pools and explore the stunning outdoor campus that we call home. We couldn’t want for anything more!
Explore the Wonders of the World in Wonder Camp through the areas of:
- Arts and Crafts: Create your own ArtBot or sew a stuffed monster!
- Dance, Drama and Music: Find your inner choreographer, learn about stage theatrics or write your own songs!
- Culinary Arts: Compete in cooking challenges and experiment with new ingredients!
- Games and Activities: Play active games like Amazing Race, Minute To Win It, Survivor, Quidditch, Jump Rope Rumble and Kin Ball!
- LEGO Fun : Explore the fascinating world of LEGO and experiment with engineering and LEGO Animation!
- Science and Technology: Learn about the science in nature, experiment with chemistry or become a private investigator!
In addition to a full schedule of Wonder Camp activities, Wonder Campers will also engage in themed workshops weekly diving deeper into each of the following subject areas:
- Performing Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Science, Technology and Robotics
- Visual Arts
We hope you’ll join us in Wonder Camp!
And, for the youngest campers, we’re pleased to also offer My First Camp!
The ideal camp for young campers about to start Kindergarten in the Fall. My First Campers will have the chance to experience being away from home and interacting with others while creating meaningful relationships. This camp offers a safe place to explore, play and learn in preparation for attending other camps over the summer or full-day Kindergarten in the fall. Campers will have the chance to experience being on a daily schedule, engaging with others, and having fun in a scholastic atmosphere. In full-day sessions, campers will also have the opportunity to participate in a recreational swim period as part of camp life.
Please note, the activities listed above are examples of activities that may occur. Not all the activities listed above will be offered each week. Activities vary week to week to provide new programming for the entire summer.